Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004

Public House Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 623 pictures in our Public House collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


'Revelling with Harlots', plate III of A Rake's Progress, 1735 Featured Print

'Revelling with Harlots', plate III of A Rake's Progress, 1735

'Revelling with Harlots', plate III of A Rake's Progress, 1735. Tom Rakewell and a companion consorting with harlots in a tavern. On the right two women steal Rakewell's watch under the pretext of love-making. To the left a young woman dresses herself, and around a table in centre of room other harlots drink and fight.

© London Metropolitan Archives (City of London) / Heritage-Images

The Tabard or Talbot Inn DD97_00055 Featured Print

The Tabard or Talbot Inn DD97_00055

Tabard Inn, Talbot Yard, Southwark, London. A view of the courtyard with a wagon in the foreground and a group of people. The Tabard was an established inn during the Middle Ages and features in Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales, written in the late 14th century. The pilgims met here before setting out on their journey to the Cathedral. The inn burnt down in 1676 and it is the rebuilt one (which may be based on the original building) that is pictured here. As a coaching inn it suffered from the coming of the railways. Renamed the Talbot Inn, the buildings around the courtyard were used as storerooms in the 19th century, but it was sold in 1873 and demolished shortly afterwards. Photographed by York & Son 1870-73.

© Historic England

Red Lion, Kilburn BL09810 Featured Print

Red Lion, Kilburn BL09810

RED LION, Kilburn High Road, Kilburn, Hampstead, Camden, Greater London. The Red Lion from across the street with various people posed in front. According to a sign over the door the Red Lion was established in 1444 and it is still on the same site today. Photographed by Bedford Lemere for W J Farthing in 1889. The proprietor's name was Warman.

© Historic England