Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > Europe > United Kingdom > England > London > Boroughs > City of Westminster

City of Westminster Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

City of Westminster in Boroughs can be found in London, England, United Kingdom in Europe

Choose from 1202 pictures in our City of Westminster collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


National Liberal Club BL08407 Featured City of Westminster Print

National Liberal Club BL08407

NATIONAL LIBERAL CLUB, Whitehall Place, City of Westminster, London. Interior detail of the fireplace and dais in the Gladstone Library, December 1887. The picture was taken shortly after completion of the building for the architect Alfred Waterhouse. Bedford Lemere was a noted interiors photographer, and his archive is held by the National Monuments Record

© Historic England

Dining at the Savoy BL12027 Featured City of Westminster Print

Dining at the Savoy BL12027

THE SAVOY HOTEL, The Strand, City of Westminster, London. Interior of the Pinafore Room with table laid. The theatrical impresario Richard D'Oyly Carte had the Savoy Hotel built next to his Savoy Theatre in 1889. The Theatre was home of the Gilbert & Sullivan Savoy Operas of which "HMS Pinafore" was amongst the most famous and successful. Photographed by Bedford Lemere for the proprietor in April 1893

© Historic England

'The Grenadier' in Wilton Mews, Where Coachmen Drink No More', c1935. Creator: Unknown Featured City of Westminster Print

"The Grenadier" in Wilton Mews, Where Coachmen Drink No More', c1935. Creator: Unknown

"The Grenadier" in Wilton Mews, Where Coachmen Drink No More', c1935. Public house in Belgravia, London, built in 1720 as the officers' mess for the senior infantry regiment of the British army, the 1st Regiment of Foot Guards. The building was located in a courtyard of their barracks. It opened to the public in 1818 as The Guardsman, and was renamed in honour of the Grenadier Guards' actions in the Battle of Waterloo (1815). It was frequented by the Duke of Wellington and King George IV. From "Wonderful London, Volume 3", edited by Arthur St John Adcock. [The Fleetway House, London, c1935]

© The Print Collector/Heritage Images