Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
Home > Sport > Cricket > Clubs

Clubs Gallery

Choose from 321 pictures in our Clubs collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Lords Cricket Ground Fine Art - Middlesex CCC & England MCC Featured Clubs Image

Lords Cricket Ground Fine Art - Middlesex CCC & England MCC

Lord's Cricket Ground, commonly known as Lord's, is a cricket venue in St John's Wood, London. Named after its founder, Thomas Lord, it is owned by Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) and is the home of Middlesex County Cricket Club, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), the European Cricket Council (ECC) and, until August 2005, the International Cricket Council (ICC). Lord's is widely referred to as the Home of Cricket[2] and is home to the world's oldest sporting museum

© Sports Stadia Art Ltd

Lords Cricket Ground Art - Middlesex County Cricket Club & England Featured Clubs Image

Lords Cricket Ground Art - Middlesex County Cricket Club & England

Oil painting of Lords Cricket Ground, home of Marylebone Cricket Club(MCC), Middlesex County Cricket Club, England & Wales Cricket Board, European Cricket Council and considered to be the home of Cricket. Original painting created in 2012 by D.J.Rogers

© Sports Stadia Art Ltd

Cricket, England, London, Lords, Marylebone Cricket Club, Mcc, Middlesex

County Ground Stadium Fine Art - Swindon Town Football Club Featured Clubs Image

County Ground Stadium Fine Art - Swindon Town Football Club

The County Ground (currently known as the Energy Check County Ground for sponsorship purposes) is a stadium located near the town centre of Swindon, England, and has been home to Swindon Town Football Club since 1896. The current capacity of 15,728, all-seated, has been at that level since the mid-1990s.[1] A record attendance of 32,000 was set on 15 January 1972, against Arsenal in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. North of the football stadium is Swindon Cricket Club, with their pitch is also named The County Ground which was used for the football club from 1893 till 1896

© Sports Stadia Art Ltd