Mounted Prints
Metal Prints
Cards
Home Decor

We accept all major credit cards

Memory Lane Prints

Wall Art and Photo Gifts from Memory Lane

21 yr. old Cliff (chopper) field training in the R. N. P. T. I. school today

21 yr. old Cliff (chopper) field training in the R.N. P.T.I. school today. Cliff who comes from Dunstable, Beds. has had four fights in this years A.B.A.s. 3 first round K.O.S. one lasted till the 2nd round. Cliff has difficulty in finding sparring partners, his trainer C.P.O. Lawrie Payne says, " who wants his ear thumped?" April 1965 P009901

WATFORD
Mirrorpix

Media ID 21275239

© Mirrorpix

Aggression Gloves

FEATURES IN THESE COLLECTIONS

> Memory Lane Prints > Mirror > 0000to0099 > 00045

> Transportation > Trains

EDITORS COMMENTS
This print captures the intense determination of 21-year-old Cliff, also known as "Chopper" during his field training at the R. N. P. T. I. school in April 1965. Hailing from Dunstable, Beds. , Cliff has already made a name for himself with an impressive record of four fights in this year's A. B. A. s, three of which ended with first-round knockouts while one lasted until the second round. Despite his undeniable talent and aggression in the ring, Cliff faces a unique challenge - finding suitable sparring partners who are willing to risk being on the receiving end of his powerful punches. His trainer, C. P. O. Lawrie Payne, humorously remarks, "Who wants his ear thumped?". This statement speaks volumes about Cliff's raw strength and skill that make him a formidable opponent. The photograph showcases not only Cliff's physical prowess but also highlights the dedication and hard work required to excel in boxing. The gloves he wears symbolize both protection and aggression as he channels all his energy into honing his craft. Preserved through time by Mirrorpix's Memory Lane Prints collection, this image serves as a testament to the passion and commitment displayed by young athletes like Cliff during the vibrant sporting era of the 1960s. It immortalizes a moment frozen in history when dreams were pursued relentlessly within squared rings filled with anticipation and adrenaline.

MADE IN THE UK
Safe Shipping with 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

FREE PERSONALISATION*
We are proud to offer a range of customisation features including Personalised Captions, Color Filters and Picture Zoom Tools

FREE COLORIZATION SERVICE
You can choose advanced AI Colorization for this picture at no extra charge!

SECURE PAYMENTS
We happily accept a wide range of payment options so you can pay for the things you need in the way that is most convenient for you

* Options may vary by product and licensing agreement. Zoomed Pictures can be adjusted in the Basket.

redeem
Beautiful Photo Prints and Gifts
Professionally Printed
inventory
Photo Prints are in stock
thumb_up
Professional quality finish
diamond
Made with high-grade materials
inventory_2
Carefully packed to aid safe arrival

Related Images

European legless lizard, Pseudopus apodus
European legless lizard, Pseudopus apodus
Theres always one in every crowd
Theres always one in every crowd
1966 Unipower GT. Creator: Unknown
1966 Unipower GT. Creator: Unknown
Fac-simile of a Drawing by Sir E Landseer, RA (colour litho)
Fac-simile of a Drawing by Sir E Landseer, RA (colour litho)
Photo Ak Queen of Denmark, Crown Princess Ingrid and Crown Prince Frederik (b / w photo)
Photo Ak Queen of Denmark, Crown Princess Ingrid and Crown Prince Frederik (b / w photo)

+

Shipping

+

Choices

+

Reviews

+

Guaranteed