Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004

Grade Ii Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 59 pictures in our Grade Ii collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Elm Bank, York, 1901 Featured Print

Elm Bank, York, 1901

Elm Bank, York. Lower Part of the Hall. W. G. and A. J. Penty, Architects. George Walton, Decorator, 1901. Elmbank, Yorkshire, as decorated by George Henry Walton (1867-1933). From The Studio Volume 22. [The Offices of the Studio Ltd., London, 1901]

© The Print Collector

1900s, 20th Century, Architecture, Armchair, Art, Art Nouveau, Arthur Joseph, Arthur Joseph Penty, Arts, B W, Black And White, Building, Buildings, Century, Day, Decorative, Elm Bank, England, Fireplace, Furniture, George, George Walton, Grade Ii, Hotel, Indoors, Inside, Interior, Listed Building, Monochrome, North Yorkshire, Pattern, Patterned, Penty, Print Collector29, Rug, Tgn, The Print Collector, Walter Green, Walter Green Penty, Walton, Wg Penty, York

Walberton House, 1835. Creator: Dean Wolstenholme Featured Print

Walberton House, 1835. Creator: Dean Wolstenholme

Walberton House, (1835). Grade II listed Regency manor house in Walberton, Sussex, built by Robert Prime in 1817. Antique engraving by Dean Wolstenholm after a drawing by Thomas Henwood. From "The History, Antiquities, and Topography of the County of Sussex, Volume the Second", by Thomas Walker Horsfield, F.S.A. [Baxter, Sussex Press, Lewes; Messrs. Nichols and Son, London, (1835)]

© The Print Collector/Heritage Images

Ingestre, Staffordshire - The Earl of Shrewsbury and Talbot, 1910 Featured Print

Ingestre, Staffordshire - The Earl of Shrewsbury and Talbot, 1910

Ingestre, Staffordshire - The Earl of Shrewsbury and Talbot, 1910. Ingestre Hall is a Grade II, 17th-century Jacobean mansion situated at Ingestre, near Stafford, Staffordshire, England. Formerly the seat of the Earls Talbot and then the Earls of Shrewsbury, the hall is now in use as a Residential Arts and Conference Centre. From The Connoisseur Vol XXVIII. [Otto Limited, London, 1910]

© The Print Collector