Skip to main content

sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Tel: 0203 286 0822
Home > All Images > 2008 > November > 18 Nov 2008

Images Dated 18th November 2008

Choose from 508 pictures in our Images Dated 18th November 2008 collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. All professionally made for Quick Shipping.


Dining at the Savoy BL12027 Featured 18 Nov 2008 Image

Dining at the Savoy BL12027

THE SAVOY HOTEL, The Strand, City of Westminster, London. Interior of the Pinafore Room with table laid. The theatrical impresario Richard D'Oyly Carte had the Savoy Hotel built next to his Savoy Theatre in 1889. The Theatre was home of the Gilbert & Sullivan Savoy Operas of which "HMS Pinafore" was amongst the most famous and successful. Photographed by Bedford Lemere for the proprietor in April 1893

© Historic England

Illustration of smell sensors, nasal epithelium, olfactory bulb, turbinate, bones, frontal sinus and sphenoid sinus in nasal cavity Featured 18 Nov 2008 Image

Illustration of smell sensors, nasal epithelium, olfactory bulb, turbinate, bones, frontal sinus and sphenoid sinus in nasal cavity

© This content is subject to copyright

84290141, Anatomy, Biomedical Illustration, Bone, Caucasian Appearance, Caucasian Ethnicity, Cavity, Color Image, Front View, Frontal, Human Body Part, Human Brain, Human Head, Human Internal Organ, Human Nose, Human Skeleton, Illustration, Nasal, Nasal Epithelium, No People, Olfaction, Olfactory Bulb, Paranasal Sinus, Part Of, Physiology, Profile, Profile View, Sensory Perception, Single Object, Sinus, Smelling, Sphenoid, Turbinate, Vertical, Watercolor Painting, Watercolour Painting, White Background

Extending Liverpool Street Station BL12561_B Featured 18 Nov 2008 Image

Extending Liverpool Street Station BL12561_B

GREAT EASTERN RAILWAY STATION EXTENSION, Liverpool Street, London. Interior showing the completed roof structure with two figures in shot. Liverpool Street opened as the London terminus of the Great Eastern Railway in 1874. This eastern shed was opened 2 April 1894, but was removed in 1985 to make way for new developments. Photographed for Mr A Handysides by Bedford Lemere in 1894

© Historic England